CnC World War II

Legends and Tales. Songs of Glory and Monuments to Valor. Post it all here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appendix: House Rules with Castles & Crusades

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Appendix: House Rules with Castles & Crusades on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 pm

As with yesterday in regards to the always illusive and miss-used "Dispel Magic", I decided to do some research and see what the masses think.

In my hunt this was found.

[url=Errata]http://www.castlesandcrusades.com/errata.pdf[/url]

The thing of not is his idea on Spell casting with spell points.

The Crit section is not that good

Progression beyond 12th is interesting, but do not have anything to compare it to...

What do people think about spell points?

View user profile
I'll read it when the chance arrises but I have decided that from now on spellcasters may add thier levl to Dispelling magic. This is a house rule and does not apply to other such spell check requirements for other spells.

Dispel Magic is a unique case in which a difficulty will over time make the Dispel impossible for a caster if not addressed.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
So to clarify things:

7 HD Monster:

. Base difficulty 12 (Prime) + 7 (enemy Level/HD) = 19

7th Level Mage, casting:
--Lets keep things simple. a 10 is rolled on a d20. --

. 10 (d20 result) + 7 (Mages Level) + 1 (Int) = 18 == Fail

Then random factors like Spell resistance and magical bonus's can affect the above?

View user profile
Equation looks sound to me.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
im having alot of fun with our 3.5 anime game but its just making me miss DQ and CnC more...

View user profile
Lol. Me too. I feel like if this was DQ and you all still had your current abilities the game would be crazy sick with room to advanced beyond the confines of the BESM System. C&C is too simple to handle how complicated this game is... Good times, good times.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
The Bubbling Dark wrote:Lol. Me too. I feel like if this was DQ and you all still had your current abilities the game would be crazy sick with room to advanced beyond the confines of the BESM System. C&C is too simple to handle how complicated this game is... Good times, good times.

i dont know about your Cnc comment siege rolls are the same thing, except you might the cap a little harder to reach. I do like this idea on DQ, well see if people feed the idea we will see.

View user profile
Siege rolls are genius. imagination is your only limit. Wo cares if ou can do it; just roll a siege.

View user profile
That is not entirely true. Siege rolls negates the crap about having a specif number of 'ranks' in a skill but if a Fighter is attempting to complete a powerful ritual he should [b]not[b] get a siege roll... he's a fucking Fighter, unless he has some sort of magical background Razz

I do like the flexibility afforded by Castles & Crusades and Dragonquest but I hope people aren't thinking the flexibility means any character can do anything because that wouldn't be accurate.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
Tru, Tru. What i meant to say was exactly what i said with a bit of what you said.

Yes, you can do anything within your limits....? makes no sense on paper, but we all understand.

View user profile
Soooo, siege roll for Nephilim pron?

View user profile
Pick A Card wrote:Soooo, siege roll for Nephilim pron?

Nephilim pron is always a success, no role needed. Bonuses if The Lycant is involved!

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:Soooo, siege roll for Nephilim pron?

Nephilim pron is always a success, no role needed. Bonuses if The Lycant is involved!

so how about it? an idea switch or is this just talk?

View user profile
Pretty sure this is just talk...yeah

View user profile
I think so too. Just a way of passing time.

View user profile
You guys keep telling me to stop hopping around like I have some sort of creative ADHD so I have settled down, stop encouraging me to get back on the crack.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
The Bubbling Dark wrote:You guys keep telling me to stop hopping around like I have some sort of creative ADHD so I have settled down, stop encouraging me to get back on the crack.

its how we kept everything fresh, but we dont finish anything. its like gettin some loving, you about to cum, she (for some he) stops and jumps out the window.

View user profile
The MAGI wrote:
The Bubbling Dark wrote:You guys keep telling me to stop hopping around like I have some sort of creative ADHD so I have settled down, stop encouraging me to get back on the crack.

its how we kept everything fresh, but we dont finish anything. its like gettin some loving, you about to cum, she (for some he) stops and jumps out the window.

I hate when they jump out the window... don't even get a name sometimes. Sad

Oh well, I intend to ride this bitch to the end. As long as people keep playing. When i feel like I'm wasting my time I'm taking my brother and Chad... maybe 2 other roleplayers and I'm heading towards the hills where groups are smaller and players are smarter...

Hmmmm, the future looks so clear.

-Nicolas Cage
View user profile
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Oh well, I intend to ride this bitch to the end. As long as people keep playing. When i feel like I'm wasting my time I'm taking my brother and Chad... maybe 2 other roleplayers and I'm heading towards the hills where groups are smaller and players are smarter...

its always better to have a backup plan, things dont always work out the way you want it.

View user profile
The Bubbling Dark wrote:
The MAGI wrote:

Fyi, I'm grabbing your coat tails and hanging on. I intend to stay with this.

View user profile
The Carbonated Dark wrote:

I'm surprised you'd still after how I've been playing for the last few sessions.

View user profile
Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:

I'm surprised you'd still after how I've been playing for the last few sessions.

No worse than Pat.

View user profile
Hachachachacha!!!!!

View user profile
Pick A Card wrote:
Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:

No worse than Pat.

hey jackass want to keep my name out of your mouth unlike other things....

View user profile
The MAGI wrote:
Pick A Card wrote:
Cether Cos, Ninja wrote:

No worse than Pat.

hey jackass want to keep my name out of your mouth unlike other things....

I could...I could...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum